Wednesday, November 3, 2010

London, England

June 18, 2010

My Grade 10 year (Sophomore year for you Americans, Year 11 for you British) came and went with incredible speed. And remembering back to thinking the exact same thing in regards to the end of Grade 9, then I must be growing old...fast.

Numb goodbyes to those who had been my life for the past four years in London occurred in routine, and one by one, we moved away over the course of the Summer. The routine of attending an international school overflowing with culture and expats does include having to let go of some incredible friendships made with classmates from all over the world. So I, of course, was not the only one leaving. Out of a grade of 60 students, I easily run out of fingers when counting those who did move on to various corners of the globe at the end of this past school year, just as I have.

And so without taking a minute to breathe, we packed our bags for the very first time of this adventure. It all began a mere three days later...

No comments:

Post a Comment